How SecureAire’s technology removes and destroys airborne pathogens.
First, SecureAire® uses ACTIVE™ Particle Control to cause all airborne particles, including viruses and bacteria, to attract and bind to each other, making them larger and heavier so they get caught up in the normal household airstream and are then returned to our air purification cartridge.
How Ultimate Air, Inc., Is Handling COVID-19 Virus Outbreak
- Staff Care: Any Team Members showing symptoms will be asked to remain home quarantined for a minimum of 14 days.
- Scheduling Questions: When you call to make an appointment, our office team will ask if anyone in your home has had a fever, has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or has been known to be exposed to the virus. Please note that answering “yes” to any of these will not disqualify you from service. It will just allow our staff to be properly equipped with masks and gloves before entering your home.
- Safety Measures: Troubleshooting equipment can sometimes be done from the exterior of your home, but there are times when our staff must go inside. In those situations, nitrile gloves and masks will be worn. If you have an allergy to any of these products, please let us know ahead of time.
- Sanitization: Our trucks are stocked with disinfectant sprays and sanitizing wipes. After completing a job, your technician will wipe down any areas with which they had contact. This includes equipment, door handles, and floors.
- Distancing Efforts: At this time, we will be closing our office to the general public and delivery drivers. If you need to stop into our office, please call (920) 845-2062 ahead of time to make arrangements. Some of our office staff will be relocated to remote locations during the COVID-19 outbreak. In some situations, we may ask to see pictures or videos of your equipment to better understand the problem you want addressed in order to optimize scheduling and help minimize face-to-face contact.
- Area-Based Responses: While we will continue to service everyone in the Brown, Door and Kewaunee counties, we will take extra precautions around clients in areas deemed high-risk by the CDC.
Regarding Maintenance Calls and Other Scheduled Appointments
We’ll reach out to you prior to your scheduled appointment to outline the above procedures. At Ultimate Air, Inc., we value your health, safety, and peace of mind. We understand the current situation may be more concerning for some of our clients than it is for others. If you would prefer, we’re happy to reschedule any preexisting appointments. To do so, please call us at (920) 845-2062.
Our Planning Standards
Ultimate Air, Inc., will be updating our website and FaceBook page regularly, as the situation develops. Outside of these pages, if you have any questions regarding this policy or wish to discuss our COVID-19 response plan in more detail, please call (920) 845-2062 or email email@example.com.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all face this outbreak together. Thank you for your loyal and continued business. We look forward to working with you for years to come.
—Jeff Blemke and the Team of Ultimate Air, Inc.